Welcome to the home of ScribeJava, the simple OAuth client Java lib!
Why use ScribeJava?
Who said OAuth/OAuth2 was difficult? Configuring ScribeJava is so easy your grandma can do it! check it out:
OAuthService service = new ServiceBuilder(YOUR_API_KEY) .apiSecret(YOUR_API_SECRET) .build(LinkedInApi20.instance());
That single line (added newlines for readability) is the only thing you need to configure ScribeJava with LinkedIn's OAuth API for example.
Working runnable examples are here
Hit ScribeJava as hard and with many threads as you like.
Java 7 compatible
That's it. You can use it in old environments and in android apps.
Async and other HTTP clients
ScribeJava support out-of-box several HTTP clients:
- ning async http client 1.9.x (maven module scribejava-httpclient-ning)
- Async Http Client asynchttpclient 2.x (maven module scribejava-httpclient-ahc)
- OkHttp (maven module scribejava-httpclient-okhttp)
- Apache HttpComponents HttpClient (maven module scribejava-httpclient-apache)
just add corresponding maven modules to your pom
Supports all major 1.0a and 2.0 OAuth APIs out-of-the-box
- Automatic (https://www.automatic.com/)
- AWeber (http://www.aweber.com/)
- Box (https://www.box.com/)
- Dataporten (https://docs.dataporten.no/)
- Digg (http://digg.com/)
- Доктор на работе (https://www.doktornarabote.ru/)
- Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/)
- Fitbit (https://www.fitbit.com/)
- Flickr (https://www.flickr.com/)
- Foursquare (https://foursquare.com/)
- Frappe (https://github.com/frappe/frappe)
- Freelancer (https://www.freelancer.com/)
- Genius (http://genius.com/)
- GitHub (https://github.com/)
- Google (https://www.google.com/)
- HeadHunter ХэдХантер (https://hh.ru/)
- HiOrg-Server (https://www.hiorg-server.de/)
- Imgur (http://imgur.com/)
- Kaixin 开心网 (http://www.kaixin001.com/)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/)
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) (http://azure.microsoft.com/)
- Microsoft Live (https://login.live.com/)
- Mail.Ru (https://mail.ru/)
- MediaWiki (https://www.mediawiki.org/)
- Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/)
- NAVER (http://www.naver.com/)
- Odnoklassniki Одноклассники (http://ok.ru/)
- Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/)
- 500px (https://500px.com/)
- Renren (http://renren.com/)
- Salesforce (https://www.salesforce.com/)
- Sina (http://www.sina.com.cn/ http://weibo.com/login.php)
- Skyrock (http://skyrock.com/)
- StackExchange (http://stackexchange.com/)
- The Things Network (v1-staging and v2-preview) (https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/)
- Trello (https://trello.com/)
- Tumblr (https://www.tumblr.com/)
- TUT.BY (http://www.tut.by/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/)
- uCoz (https://www.ucoz.com/)
- Viadeo (http://viadeo.com/)
- VK ВКонтакте (http://vk.com/)
- XING (https://www.xing.com/)
- Yahoo (https://www.yahoo.com/)
- Misfit (http://misfit.com/)
- check the examples folder
Small and modular
ScribeJava's code is small (about 1k LOC) and simple to understand. No smart-ass or "clever" hacks here. You can use only 'core' or 'with apis' maven modules
Works out of the box with android(TM) applications.
Stable & bulletproof
Good test coverage to keep you safe from harm.
When something bad actually happens, ScribeJava's meaningful error messages will tell you exactly what went wrong, when and where.
Pull it from Maven Central!
You can pull ScribeJava from the central maven repository, just add these to your pom.xml file:
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.scribejava</groupId> <artifactId>scribejava-apis</artifactId> <version>5.6.0</version> </dependency>
And in case you need just core classes (that's it, without any external API (FB, VK, GitHub, Google etc) specific code), you could pull just 'core' artifact.
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.scribejava</groupId> <artifactId>scribejava-core</artifactId> <version>5.6.0</version> </dependency>
Getting started in less than 2 minutes
Feel free to drop us an email or create issue right here on github.com
If you have a useful fork that should be listed there please contact us