- Code contributions should follow the style guide.
- Tests may be requested, and eventually will be required.
- All code must be reviewed by a reviewer. ** Sometimes code will need additional reviews.
- Check that your issue does not already exist.
- If it does not yet exist please create one.
- Make your changes, preferably in a branch named
- Make sure there is a test in the branch (reverse the order of this for TDD).
- Mention your
branch_name, with a link to it, in the issue thread.
- Ask for a review from one our reviewers.