HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
How To: Run Scriptish from source
- Blocklist Guide
- Comparison Table
- FAQ: Does Scriptish pull updates from Greasemonkey?
- FAQ: How does user script updating work?
- FAQ: Reasons why a user script may not work on Scriptish
- FAQ: What are the performance benefits over using GM?
- FAQ: What are the security benefits over Greasemonkey?
- FAQ: Why doesn't Scriptish use GM's "Execution Order" sorting?
- Git Management
- How To: Build an .xpi from source
- How To: Manually transfer user scripts from Greasemonkey to Scriptish
- How To: Run Scriptish from source
- How To: Deal with conflicting user scripts
- How To: Submit a bug, issue, or feature request
- Manual: API
- Manual: Metadata Block
- Manual: Preferences
- Release Process
- Running Tests
- Version History
- wiki scriptish
- Writing Tests
Clone this wiki locally
So you've cloned Scriptish's repository, made your awesome changes, and want to test your changes without building an .xpi from source? Then you will want to make an extension proxy file.
You should read this link for complete instructions, but the basic steps are:
- Find and open your profile folder
- Open the
- Create a blank text file named
- Open the file and insert, as the one and only line,
nglayout.debug.disable_xul_cache = true. Disables the XUL cache so that changes to windows and dialogs do not require a restart.
dom.report_all_js_exceptions = true.
devtools.errorconsole.enabled = true.
-purgecachescommand-line flag disables this behavior.
-no-remote. Enables running multiple instances of the application with different profiles (used with
-P. Starts with a given profile name (profile name is case sensitive). If no profile name is provided then the profile manager is opened.