You've got Haxepunk in my Ash! You got Ash in my Haxepunk!
- A full entity-component-system based on Ash lets you focus on data-driven game design.
- Built-in components/systems handle the display of integrated HaxePunk graphics.
- Support for images, maps, backdrops, text, bitmapped text, particle emitters and sound.
- Common components for altering attributes like position, transparency, rotation, and scaling.
- Tweens, action queues, mode transitions, dependencies, component sets, and more!
Flaxen would not be possible without the work of these awesome projects:
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2013-2015 Eric Lund
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.