- Full Plex integration. Authenticate and manage user access with Plex!
- Easy integration with your existing services. Currently, Overseerr supports Sonarr and Radarr. More to come!
- Plex library scan, to keep track of the titles which are already available.
- Customizable request system, which allows users to request individual seasons or movies in a friendly, easy-to-use interface.
- Incredibly simple request management UI. Don't dig through the app to simply approve recent requests!
- Granular permission system.
- Support for various notification agents.
- Mobile-friendly design, for when you need to approve requests on the go!
With more features on the way! Check out our issue tracker to see the features which have already been requested.
Check out our documentation for instructions on how to install and run Overseerr:
- Check out the Overseerr Documentation before asking for help. Your question might already be in the FAQ.
- You can get support on Discord.
- You can ask questions in the Help category of our GitHub Discussions.
- Bug reports and feature requests can be submitted via GitHub Issues.
Our documentation is built on every commit and hosted at https://api-docs.overseerr.dev
You can also access the API documentation from your local Overseerr install at http://localhost:5055/api-docs
You can ask questions, share ideas, and more in GitHub Discussions.
If you would like to chat with other members of our growing community, join the Overseerr Discord server!
Our Code of Conduct applies to all Overseerr community channels.
You can help improve Overseerr too! Check out our Contribution Guide to get started.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):