R Functions and Such
License: MIT license
"R Functions and Such" is a collection of R scripts (functions, etc.) to be used in other projects.
Basically, this is for me to keep track of things I don't want to have to find/recreate each time I want to use them.
-[ background ]-
“R Functions and Such” is a repository of R scripts for functions that I’ve found useful and I don’t want to have to find or recreate when/if I need them again. As I work more with R, I will add additional scripts to this repo. Some of these are offshoots of the projects I’m doing for the Data Science Specialization.
-[ blog post ]-
There is a blog post about this repository. Please leave any comments there.
-[ scripts ]-
- csvCombine - create a data frame from a user-specified directory’s (csv) files
- download_and_unzip - download and/or unzip data files from the Internet
- pkgInst - check whether a set of packages are loaded and/or installed and, if not, load/install them
- printCurrency - print a number formatted as currency, including an optional multiplier (e.g., M for millions)
- printMult - print a number with a multiplier (e.g., M for millions)
- prettyTable - use the kableExtra package to create a formatted html table in R Markdown
-[ license ]-Licensed under the MIT License