Please sign in to comment.
SCI32: Remove reg32_t and use reg_t in all cases
reg32_t was a transitive solution, before reg_t's were adapted to use 32-bit addresses internally, and before support for SCI3 was added. It was introduced as another way to handle large script offsets in SCI3, and was only used for the program counter (PC). It's no longer needed, as we now support SCI3 script offsets using reg_t's, so we can use make_reg32 in all cases where we need to access offsets over 64KB
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 22 additions and 84 deletions.
- +2 −6 engines/sci/console.cpp
- +1 −1 engines/sci/console.h
- +1 −1 engines/sci/debug.h
- +1 −4 engines/sci/engine/kscripts.cpp
- +1 −2 engines/sci/engine/object.cpp
- +1 −4 engines/sci/engine/object.h
- +2 −13 engines/sci/engine/script.cpp
- +5 −9 engines/sci/engine/scriptdebug.cpp
- +1 −1 engines/sci/engine/vm.cpp
- +2 −2 engines/sci/engine/vm.h
- +4 −40 engines/sci/engine/vm_types.h
- +1 −1 engines/sci/sci.h