vmray examples README
- DownloadAnalysesByHash - takes a hash of an sample (md5, sha1, sha2) retrieves analyses for that sample
- DownloadAnalysis - takes an analysis id and downloads that analysis
- FindSampleByHash - takes a hash of an sample (md5, sha1, sha2) and provides the vmray sampleId
- GetAnalysisInfo - takes a sampleId and shows information about available analyses
- GetJobsInfo - takes no argument, shows information about open/running jobs
- GetSampleInfo - takes sampleId and provides information about that sample
- UploadSample - takes a filename as argument, uploads that file to vmray and provides some information about the sample uploaded.
All example scripts assume that your vmray credentials (email, password) are
available as environment variables called
So before starting any example you shoud make sure to set these environment variables accordingly.
export VMRAY_EMAIL="email@example.com" export VMRAY_PASSWD="myVerySecretPassword"
In order to add those variables permanetly to your environment, you can add the two above lines to your