A simple, quick and light-weight FTP server
- Set custom Username and Password for your server
- Completely Ad free
- Simple intuitive UI
- JDK 8 or above
- Android SDK v26
- Latest Android Build Tools
- Android Support Repository
How To Build Locally
- Download the samples by cloning this repository or downloading an archived snapshot. (See the options at the top of the page.)
- In Android Studio, create a new project and choose the "Import non-Android Studio project" or "Import Project" option.
- Select the
Swallow-Serverdirectory that you downloaded with this repository.
- If prompted for a gradle configuration, accept the default settings. Alternatively use the "gradlew build" command to build the project directly.