A repository for the Monocle Ipsum code, forked from Bacon-Ipsum https://github.com/petenelson/bacon-ipsum
= What's in here? =
sdm-MonocleIpsumGenerator.php - Contains the MonocleIpsumGenerator class for generating bespoke filler text. For example:
require_once 'sdm-MonocleIpsumGenerator.php'; $monocle_ipsum_generator = new MonocleIpsumGenerator(); $bespoke_filler = $monocle_ipsum_generator->Make_Some_Meaty_Filler('economy-class', 3, true);
sdm-monocle-ipsum-form.php - WordPress plugin for generating the form you see on our home page as well as processing the form and outputting monocle ipsum filler.
sdm-monocle-ipsum-api.php - WordPress plugin for our JSON API.
= v2.1.1 October 18, 2012 =
- Added 'doner' to the generator's list of meat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doner_kebab)
= v2.1 July 21, 2012 =
- Changed the Make_Some_Meaty_Filler() function to return an array of paragraphs instead of straight HTML, added default parameters
- Added support for individual sentences
- Added sentence support to the API code, minor code refactoring
- Added more randomness to commas in a sentence. Instead of always adding a comma to a sentence with seven or more words, it will add one about 2/3rds of the time.
- Updated jQuery plugin and sample code to support sentences
= July 14, 2012 =
- First public release (generator, form plugin and API plugin)