Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We are proud to announce the immediate availability of SDDM 0.14.0.
Full release announcement is here.
- New sddm.conf option EnableAvatars (useful for slow filesystems)
- New sddm.conf option UserAuthFile on the XDisplay section
to change the default Xauthority file name and path.
- New sddm.conf option SessionLogFile on XDisplay and WaylandDisplay
sections to change the default user session log location.
- ComboBox now exposes the arrow background color as
- New "style" theme configuration for QtQuick Controls 2.0.
- Require Qt 5.6 or better.
- Enable HiDPI support.
- Refresh sessions list.
- Always fallback to an embedded theme if no suitable theme is found.
- Actually change Qt platform theme.
- Switch to Wayland session vt only when authentication
- Close PAM session.
- Delete PAM credentials after closing the session.
- More theme-neutral default user and root avatars
- REMOVED the "circles" theme. Remember to change it if you had it set!
- REMOVED the "maui" theme as a standalone theme as it is now
embedded in the greeter. Remember to change the theme to empty
if you had it set to "maui".
- Update Estonian translation.
- Add Catalan translation from Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch.
- Add Dutch translation from Eric Hameleers.
- Add Slovak translation from Martin Minka.
- Add Swedish translation from Kristoffer Grundström.
- Add Ukrainian translation from Cherevan Andriy.
- Add Indian flag from Sanjeev Premi.