Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
0.13.0 Release Announcement
The SDDM team is proud to announce the release 0.13.0 of SDDM, the Simple Desktop Display Manager.
- Greeter inherits path environment variables from parent so that themes installed in non-standard paths will work.
- Add ENABLE_PAM option to toggle PAM support at build time.
- Allow overriding textColor in ComboBox.
- Don't cast QByteArray to (char *).
- Disable greeters from loading KDE's debug hander (fix CVE-2015-0856).
- Fix multi-screen support for some setups.
- Added Serbian translation.
- Added Traditional Chinese translation.
- Improved German translation.
- Remove failsafe session entry.
- Close the pipe fd passed to X server.
- A few micro-optimizations.
The list of changes is also available in our ChangeLog file: https://github.com/sddm/sddm/blob/v0.13.0/ChangeLog
The SDDM team is working very hard towards SDDM 1.0.0. Want to help us? Want to join us? Found any bugs? Please file bug reports and pull requests on our Github tracker: https://github.com/sddm/sddm/issues
The 0.13.0 sources are hosted on GitHub, release tag is here. Please see the "INSTALL.md" file for build instructions.
We would like to thank the following developers for their contributions to this release:
Pier Luigi Fiorini, Jerome Leclanche, Nick Shaforostoff, David Edmundson, Dāvis, Hendrik Lehmbruch, Janik Rabe, Jeff Huang, Mingye Wang, Mladen Pejaković, Weng Xuetian
David Edmundson (1):
- Disable greeters from loading KDE's debug hander - link
- Don't cast QByteArray to (char *) - link
Hendrik Lehmbruch (1):
- Wilkommen zu changed to Willkommen auf, this is more logical - link
Janik Rabe (1):
- Improve German translation - link
Jeff Huang (1):
- Add zh_TW translation. - link
Jerome Leclanche (3):
- Update README.md - link
- Use Markdown for INSTALL - link
- Allow overriding textColor in ComboBox - link
Mingye Wang (1):
- Align flag name to CI settings - link
Mladen Pejaković (1):
- Add Serbian translations (all 4 variants) - link
Nick Shaforostoff (2):
- microoptimizations: * qstring-related (qstringref, qlatin1string), see http://catchchallenger.first-world.info//wiki/Benchmark_for_conception#String
- use qvector for storing pointers, see https://marcmutz.wordpress.com/effective-qt/containers/
- use iterators with qmap to avoid duplicate lookups - link
- use qvector for pointers and integers - link
Pier Luigi Fiorini (20):
- Prepare a change log entry for 0.13.0 - link
- Import create_changelog.pl from qtsdk - link
- Remove unused PPA from Travis CI - link
- Add back clang support to Travis CI - link
- Build with or without PAM on Travis CI - link
- Separate keyboard code into multiple files - link
- Inherit path environment variables from parent - link
- Update to Qt 5.4.2 for CI - link
- Always create a window for each screen - link
- A screen model for each window - link
- Update ChangeLog - link
- Remove the failsafe session entry - link
- Screen model returns correct primary index - link
- Introduce primaryScreen property - link
- themes: Adapt to latest screen related changes - link
- Add feature summary - link
- Add ENABLE_PAM option - link
- Update ChangeLog - link
- Add a missing ChangeLog entry - link
- Bump version to 0.13.0 - link
Weng Xuetian (1):
- Close the pipe fd passed to X server. - link