How a RIA, hosted in the client browser, can make use of a local data store to avoid server communication, and how the data store syncs with the server to commit changes and resolve conflicts using optimistic replication techniques. See survey by Saito/Shapiro (2005).
- One room (one resource for reservation)
- Any time slot (date, time + duration) is open for reservation
- No overlapping reservations
- Anyone can make a reservation (anonymously)
http://localhost:8080/booking-api- REST API for the JS app
http://localhost:8080/RoomReservation- basic and standard Seaside app (old)
- Seaside 3 server with REST handler