Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed issues related to the Windows 10 1803 update. Thanks for reporting them and thanks to @chpock for supplying a fix.
- Improved Table of Content's structure in the documentation
- Fixed tooltip on taskbar icon not updating after dekstop name change at runtime (thanks @achim-t for reporting it)
- Now you can rename desktops at runtime by using a new customizable key combination (Thanks to @achim-t for the suggestion)
- Improved window focus management:
- Full-screen windows do not exit full-screen mode anymore (Thanks to @nuteguy for the bug report)
- The flashing orange taskbar icons glitch should not happen anymore
- There should be less problems relative to windows not receiving focus after a desktop switch
- Made it so you can scroll on taskbars other than the main one to switch between desktops (fixes #61, thanks to achim-t).
- Improved tooltip customization (horizontal and vertical positioning, fade-out) (thanks to GioBonvi for the PR and suggestion)
- Tooltips can be displayed on all monitors (thanks to GioBonvi for the PR, and to as14 for their suggestion in #6)
- Made it possible to select whether or not you want to desktops to wrap around when using the "previous" and "next" actions (#44, thanks to GioBonvi for the PR, thanks to drewnoakes for the suggestion).
- Made it possible to run programs when switching to/from each desktop. Please see the README for details.
- Made the keyboard shortcuts that target a specific desktop customizable. They default to the number keys (above the letters on your keyboard) and the Numpad number keys.
- Added the ability to pin windows and apps. This makes them visible in all of your virtual desktops. Thanks again to mlabaj (Martin Labaj) for his PR.
- Reworked the configuration of keyboard shortcuts, mostly to make it easier to introduce new ones.
- Made it possible to configure the keyboard shortcut to open the desktop manager.
- Made it optional to override the default Windows keyboard shortcut to switch to the next/previous desktop if the keyboard shortcut settings conflict (because they match).
Ctrlkey is no longer programmatically pressed when performing certain actions, depending on the settings.
- The structure of the settings file changed a bit (the names and locations of some settings changed). Please see the settings migration guide in the README for help.
For any questions about the changes, please refer to the README.
- Fixed an issue that made it so the "Enabled" settings for tooltips would not work as intended (issue #17).