- Boston, MA
- Joined on
Apr 4, 2010
- write-you-a-haskell 1,258 Building a modern functional compiler from first principles. (http://dev.stephendiehl.com/fun/)
- wiwinwlh 698 What I Wish I Knew When Learning Haskell
- kaleidoscope 409 Haskell LLVM Kaleidoscope Tutorial
- gevent-tutorial 296 Gevent tutorial for the Working Python Developer
- numpile 156 A tiny 1000 line LLVM-based numeric specializer for scientific Python code.
Repositories contributed to
- write-you-a-scheme-v2/scheme 30 Write You a Scheme
- fpco/stackage 241 "Stable Hackage," tools for creating a vetted set of packages from Hackage.
- begriffs/haskell-vim-now 661 One-line Haskell Vim install
- xnomagichash/hacklab-ml 3 An introduction to ML for Hacklab at the Harvard Innovation Lab
- commercialhaskell/commercialhaskell 287 A special interest group for companies and individuals interested in commercial usage of Haskell
466 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 2 commits to sdiehl/wiwinwlh May 26 – May 29