There are several ways to install an extension into StarUML.
StarUML Extension Repository
Note, installing from GitHub will give whatever is at the HEAD of the master branch. This is not guarenteed to be stable.
- Open the StarUML extension manager (Tools -> Extension Manager).
- In the bottom left corner of the pop window select "Install from URL"
- Enter the following URL: https://github.com/sdiemert/StarUMLJS
- You may have to reload StarUML or just restart to the application.
- Currently supports one way generation of JS code from a UML model.
- Uses the standard prototype JS definition of a "class"
Supported UML Concepts
The tool currently supports a subset of the StarUML model:
- Methods of classes (all treated as public)
- Attributes of classes
- Class Documentation
- Method Documentation
- Method Specification
- Method Precondition
- Method Postcondition
- Method Parameters
- Direct Association
- Please contribute, this project is by no means complete and is currently not stable.
- Open dev tasks are:
- Reverse code engineering
- Other "class" definition styles
- More advanced UML concept support