Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Added the ability to specify packages on a per-format basis.
- Added support for custom urls in metadata.
- Full environment markers are now supported for dependencies via the
pyproject.tomlconfiguration is now properly validated.
- Added support for declaring a specific source for dependencies.
- Added support for disabling PyPI and making another repository the default one.
- Added support for declaring private repositories as secondary.
- Fixed packages with no hashes retrieval for legacy repositories.
- Fixed multiple constraints for dev dependencies.
- Fixed dependency resolution failing on badly formed package versions instead of skipping.
- Fixed permissions of built wheels.
- Fixed an
AttributeErrorin the editable builder.
- Fixed resolution of packages with only Python 3 wheels and sdist when resolving for legacy repositories.
- Fixed non-sha256 hashes retrieval for legacy repositories.
- Fixed root package installation for pure Python packages.
- Fixed root package installation with
- Fixed packages not being removed after using the
- Fix lock idempotency.
- Fix markers evaluation for
python_versionwith precision < 3.
- Fix permissions of the
prepare_metadata_for_build_wheel()missing in the build backend.
- Fix metadata inconsistency between wheels and sdists.
- Fix parsing of
- Fix metadata information when the project has git dependencies.
- Fix error reporting when publishing fails.
- Fix retrieval of
setup.pyfiles. (Thanks to @asodeur)
- Fix wheel compression when building. (Thanks to @ccosby)
- Improve retrieval of information for packages with two python specific wheels.
- Fix request authentication when credentials are included in URLs. (Thanks to @connorbrinton)
- Added a
env infocommand to get basic information about the current environment.
- Added a
env usecommand to control the Python version used by the project.
- Added a
env listcommand to list the virtualenvs associated with the current project.
- Added a
env removecommand to delete virtualenvs associated with the current project.
cache:clearcommand has been renamed to
debug:infocommand has been renamed to
debug:resolvecommand has been renamed to
self:updatecommand has been renamed to
- Fixed the way packages information are retrieved for legacy repositories.
- Fixed an error when adding packages with invalid versions.
- Fixed an error when resolving directory dependencies with no sub dependencies.
- Fixed an error when locking packages with no description.
- Fixed path resolution for transitive file dependencies.
- Fixed multiple constraints handling for the root package.
- Fixed exclude functionality on case sensitive systems.
- Fixed reading of extras in lock file