Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Poetry now only uses TOML Kit for TOML files manipulation.
- Improved dependency resolution debug information.
- Fixed missing dependency information for some packages.
- Fixed handling of single versions when packaging.
- Fixed dependency information retrieval from
- Fixed searching for and installing packages from private repositories with authentication. (Thanks to @MarcDufresne)
- Fixed a potential error when checking the
pyproject.tomlvalidity. (Thanks to @ojii)
- Fixed the lock file not tracking the
pyproject.toml. (Thanks to @cauebs)
- Fixed missing trailing slash in the Simple API urls for private repositories. (Thanks to @bradsbrown)