SDNHub Opendaylight Tutorial
This is the OpenDaylight project source code used by the our tutorial.
- pom.xml: The POM in the main directory specifies all the sub-POMs to build
- commons/parent: contains the parent pom.xml with all properties defined for the subprojects.
- commons/utils: contains custom utilities built for OpenFlow programming
- learning-switch: contains the tutorial L2 hub / switch
- tapapp: contains the traffic monitoring tap application
- features: defines the two features "sdnhub-tutorial-learning-switch", * "sdnhub-tutorial-tapapp" that can be loaded in Karaf
- distribution/karaf-branding: contains karaf branner for SDN Hub
- distribution/opendaylight-karaf: contains packaging relevant pom to * generate a running directory
HOW TO BUILD
In order to build it's required to have JDK 1.8+ and Maven 3.2+. The following commands are used to build and run.
$ mvn clean install $ cd distribution/opendaylight-karaf/target/assembly $ ./bin/karaf karaf>feature:install sdnhub-XYZ