- This is a sample project for Software Engineering (SE) students.
- as a starting point of a course project (as opposed to writing everything from scratch)
- as a case study
- The project simulates an ongoing software project for a desktop application (called AddressBook) used for managing contact details.
- It is written in OOP fashion. It provides a reasonably well-written code base bigger (around 6 KLoC) than what students usually write in beginner-level SE modules, without being overwhelmingly big.
- It comes with a reasonable level of user and developer documentation.
- It is named
AddressBook Level 3(
AB3for short) because it was initially created as a part of a series of
- For the detailed documentation of this project, see the Address Book Product Website.
- This project is a part of the se-education.org initiative. If you would like to contribute code to this project, see se-education.org for more info.
Failed to load latest commit information.
No packages published