OpenDaVINCI - Open Source Development Architecture for Virtual, Networked, and Cyber-Physical System Infrastructures
This is the source code for OpenDaVINCI, the Open Source Development Architecture for Virtual, Networked, and Cyber-Physical System Infrastructures. The following instructions are tested with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS; further information for other platforms or how to build OpenDaVINCI are available here: http://opendavinci.readthedocs.org/en/latest.
Further background about this project is provided here: http://www.christianberger.net/Ber10.pdf
The following 3rd party software is included:
- Eigen-3.2.4: "This software is based in part on the work for Eigen, a lightweight C++ template library for linear algebra, copyright 2008 Gael Guennebaud and 2007-2011 Benoit Jacob."
- jpeg9a: "This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group."
- libzip-0.9: "This software is based in part on the work for lib zip, a library to manipulate ZIP archives."
- wjwwood-serial-1.2.1: "This software is based in part on the work for wjwwood-serial, a library to provide a cross platform interface for interacting with Serial Ports, copyright 2012 William Woodall and John Harrison."
- zlib-1.2.8: "This software is based in part on the work for zlib, copyright 1995-2004 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler."
Adding OpenDaVINCI to your Ubuntu Linux distribution
First, you need to add our .deb repository. We provide packages for x86, x86_64, and armfh.
Add the public key from our repository:
$ wget -O - -q http://opendavinci.cse.chalmers.se/opendavinci.cse.chalmers.se.gpg.key | sudo apt-key add -
Add our repository itself to your sources.list:
$ sudo echo "deb http://opendavinci.cse.chalmers.se/ubuntu/ trusty main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list
Update your package database:
$ sudo apt-get update
Next, you need to install the OpenDaVINCI library:
Install the OpenDaVINCI library:
$ sudo apt-get install opendavinci-lib