Yesterday marks the release of FanPress CM 4.2.1. This is a maintanance release including a couple of fixed bugs e.g.:
- password reset function was not working correctly in some circumstances
- module updater UI was missing the tab description
- tweet creation from article list wasn't working as expected
- filemanager thumbnails did not show up due to wrong filenames
- Using PHP-function "count" on PHP 7.2+ had thrown a warning within public article controller when loading emoticons.
The release also introduces some minor new features.
- Additionally, fpcm.ajax.fromJSON is not required for parsing JSON-AJAX results within execDone-call.
- The single-/multiple-delete-button for uploaded files in filemanager now fires a confirm-dialog to prevent removal of files by accident.
- The character map dialog within the CodeMirror editor has been refactored.
- The public controller system were extended for security and general speed.
The module system expierenced additional changes.
- Multiple views can be used within public controllers.
A full list of changes can be found within commit list.