Today I am proudly able to announce the release of FanPress CM 4.3. The new release appears later than expected. Initially it was planned as a short-run release to introduce some enhancements in the new design from v4.2 and the module system, but ended up with a bit more.
- NEW mass editing of categories
- NEW define cronjobs in module.yml
- NEW editing of smiley entries
- NEW combined fields in search forms within articles, comments and file manager
- Updates of third party libraries (TinyMCE, FontAwesome, ...)
- various bug fixes
For a full list of changes, please have a look at the Commit log.
I am not sure if the next major release will be 4.4 or 5.0. It will likely include an overhoal of the permission system to make it more flexible and comprehensible.