Cloud WorkBench Client (CWB Client)
This command line utility [cwb-client] consitutes the cwb client library in cloud VMs and supports local benchmark testing. CWB Client helps you implementing your own suites of benchmarks and optionally integrates them with the CWB framework.
- CWB Server: https://github.com/sealuzh/cloud-workbench
- CWB Cookbook (Chef): https://github.com/sealuzh/cwb-benchmarks/tree/master/cwb
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
gem 'cwb', '~> 0.1.0'
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
gem install cwb
Guard will watch your files and automatically run the tests. Type
all to run all tests.
Publish to RubyGems (only owners)
Bump version in
rake build gem push pkg/cwb-0.1.X.gem git tag -a v0.1.X -m 'COMMENT' git push origin --tags
- Fork it ( https://github.com/sealuzh/cwb/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request