A simple extension to support rotating banners on pages. Banners can be turned on and off via the page-editing interface and associated with any number of pages. Banners, when not directly associated with a page, are inherited from the nearest ancestor page. Banners are randomly selected based on weights between 1 and 10 (1 being least likely, 10 most likely to appear).
The focus is on image-based banners that work by specifying a background and/or foreground image and a link.
Currently this does not support file uploads, and should be used in concert with an asset management extension if direct file upload access is not available.
For the moment, use this fork of the banner rotator if you are on radiant 7.0
- 2010-11-17 – enabled admin ability to protect certain banners from deletion, by adding comma-delimited banner names to Radiant::Config[‘admin.protected_banners’]
- 2009-06-22 – Deactivate banner functionality removes a banner from all pages
- 2009-02-07 – 0.7 compatible
- 2008-10-01 – First release
- Update for 0.9.x compatibility
- Make banners and banner placements draftable via the concurrent_draft extension
- Sean Cribbs
- Andrew vonderLuft
- Jeffrey Jones
Thanks to Con-way for funding the initial development of this extension.