Flask application framework pre-configured for SQL Alchemy, flask-auth authentication, and Twitter bootstrap frontend. Meant to serve as a skeleton application for you to customize as desired, not as a Flask extension. If you are looking for a Flask extension that uses Flask blueprints, try the other flask-bootstrap.
git clone git://github.com/esbullington/flask-bootstrap.git cd flask-bootstrap pip install -r requirements.txt
- Default templates with HTML5 Boilerplate included
- Base requirements.txt
- Bootstrap frontend framework from Twitter
- Pre-integrated with flask-auth, just create your postgres db and fill in app.cfg accordingly
- Set up default user authorization for admin user (authentication has already been setup using flask-auth)
- Integrate some sort of Python asset manager for static assets (i.e., JS/CSS minifier, file concatenator), ideally one that compiles CoffeeScript