'Fridge-It' is a cooking app, which allows users to search for recipes based on combined ingredients (up to 2 ingredients).
Installation (source code)
- Pull from github repo
- Install the app using 'npm install' command.
- Build the app using 'npm run build' command.
- Setup server from back-end server using 'node server.js' command.
- Run the app (from build/index.html) on browser.
- Simply, type the desired ingredients into the search box (up to 2).
- Then, click on any recipe links, which will direct you to recipe website.
- Delete any ingredient tags you want to discard.
Some recipe data is obtained from https://github.com/fictivekin/openrecipes
This repository is licensed by Joe Seago and Sean Jun.