A simple django application for serving placeholder images similar to Placehold.it . See working instance online: http://i.kkhophi.co
Its great for working when in offline mode, on your local PC.
All Placehold.it does, with an extra flavor of easy offline setup and use.
How to use?
Visit http://i.khophi.co/ to see working example.
Steps to host locally
- Download the source of the Django Hold It from Github.
- Extract .zip file
- Open your terminal and change directory to the extracted folder, so something like cd ~/Downloads/djangoholdit/
- In terminal, run
sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
- Then start the server by typing
python manage.py runserver
- Visit your localhost in your browser to see in action
- You must have the server running on localhost:8000
- You must have the chromedriver file in ~/home/khophi/Downloads/ folder. Otherwise, change the resource to point to the respective directory you have yours in.
- In the root folder,
python manage test
Want to get in touch? Here: email@example.com
Django Hold it is supported by TheAfricanDream.co
See License File