Find running trails near you, so you can log a few miles on the unbeaten path.
This app is a component of the Udacity Front-End Nanodegree program. Special attention in this project was given to building an app from scratch utilizing the React library as well as incorporating external APIs.
The site can be accessed at https://trail-finder.netlify.com/.
How to run
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
npm run build
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes.
Your app is ready to be deployed!
How to use
- Click on a marker or trail from the trail list to see more information about the trail.
- Search for a specific trail by name using the search box.
- Acessibility features have been added, including using the spacebar when on a trail name to open its information window. The window can be exited by pressing the escape key.
This app utilizes the following dependencies:
- Create React App (https://github.com/facebookincubator/create-react-app)
- Google Maps API (https://developers.google.com/maps)
- Trail Run Project API (https://www.trailrunproject.com/)