ServiceDroid is an Android application built to assist Jehovah's Witnesses doing volunteer work.
- Design improvements
- Added combination placement of Watchtower & Awake
- Bible studies received a mahor change. They are now recorded when making a return visit.
- Time Entries and Return Visits can have notes.
- Backup will always use the SD card when available.
- New Translations: Italian (thanks to Stefano Rinolfi)
- Back up your data to your Google account
- Edit Return Visit details
- Change the month of the Time view
- Translated into Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Danish (thanks to Dunnia Lempert, Ruben Reis, Manuel Haas, David V., and Flemming Jacobsen).
- Anonymous Placements
- Get directions to an RV
- View Service Year stats
- Start a timer and automatic insert when timer stopped.
- Sort RVs alphabetically, by last visited
- See Bible Study status in list of Calls
- Offer to Round Up or Carry Over minutes when sending in time.
- Insert time manually
- See stats for the month
- Insert Calls
- Return on a Call
- Email monthly stats (to your Group Overseer)
- Add placements to RVs
- Notification at month's end to send in Time.
- Transfer Calls to other ServiceDroid users
- View map of all RVs
- Sort calls by distance
MIT License. Copyright 2010-2011 Sean McArthur.