Project 3 - Yelp
Yelp is a Yelp search app using the Yelp API.
Time spent: 8.5 hours spent in total
The following required functionality is completed:
- Table rows for search results should be dynamic height according to the content height.
- Custom cells should have the proper Auto Layout constraints.
- Search bar should be in the navigation bar (doesn't have to expand to show location like the real Yelp app does).
The following optional features are implemented:
- Search results page
- Infinite scroll for restaurant results.
- Implement map view of restaurant results.
- Implement the restaurant detail page.
The following additional features are implemented:
- App Icon resembles the real Yelp app.
- Launch screen resembles the real Yelp app.
Please list two areas of the assignment you'd like to discuss further with your peers during the next class (examples include better ways to implement something, how to extend your app in certain ways, etc):
- Using MapView
- AutoLayout with labels
Here's a walkthrough of implemented user stories:
GIF created with LiceCap.
Had trouble getting the pins to show and thus could not implement any map features.
Copyright  [Sangwoo Sean Nam] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.