Contributing to the project
Clone this wiki locally
Pull requests are always welcome and appreciated. We do ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Keep each pull request limited to one new feature or bug fix. This simplifies the merge process and allows us to choose to pull in each set of changes individually.
- Open a pull request as soon as you have something you'd like to contribute so that we are aware you are working on it and can give you comments along the way.
- We expect every pull request to be thoroughly tested so please don't expect a pull request to be merged in without good tests. This includes JUnit tests and cucumber feature tests.
- Java at least 1.5, at most 7
- Maven 3
Needed only for cucumber tests:
- Ruby 1.8 or higher
- Ruby Gems
- Firefox - a version supported by the Selenium WebDriver (e.g. version 30 - found here)
Getting the project on your system
First create your own fork.
git clone https://github.com/<your_user_id>/jasmine-maven-plugin.git cd jasmine-maven-plugin
Running a full build with cucumber tests
bundle install bundle exec rake cucumber
Running just the maven build
mvn clean install