Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Not longer stopping with an exception when cache buster files are deleted in disk but cached images are still present.
- Fixed the docker parser. It can accept again
FROMimages without a tag
- Fixed bug the using stages based on
- Ability to cache intermediate images when adding
LABEL cache_instructions=cacheto your docker file
ONBUILD lines and declaring a different default
SHELL used to cause problem when used as the
FROM images for cache stages. This is now fixed.
docker-build-cacher can now it will detect when a cached image was built using a different
FROM, and will not use the cached image in such case.
For example a previous cached image could have been based on a python-2 image, but you are now deploying a change to upgrade to python-3. The build tool can now detect the change and invalidate the cache accordingly.
It is now possible to use a fallback branch for the cache. For example if you set
FALLBACK_BRANCH=master, it will use the cached for the master branch if none was built already for the
Fixed issue where the resulting docker image would contain an
ENTRYPOINT not expressed in the json array notation, causing a behaviour mismatch
- Faster cache step
- Improved cache resolution in order to produce less garbage in docker
- Able to parse virtual any dockerfile