- Update for 4chan X v1.3.0
- Fix fileText markup change that increased its font size
- Fix missing text option for settings menu
- Use button for OneeChan settings instead of menu link, due to Chrome 30 breaking menu API in 4chan X.
- Add support for new gallery icon
- Fix hiding banner
- Fix issues with logo reflection in threads opened from index
- Fix ability to change banners in thread opened from index
- Small update for class change in latest 4chan X
- Fix for /p/ users
- New option:
Style Emails as Links. Enabled was the default behavior before.
- Don't remove scroll-marker pointer events when header is hidden
- Allow ads through
Show 4chan Adsoption. Can control which ads specifically to show, as well as reduce the opacity until hover.
- Fix bug where some elements under the header can't be clicked
- Fix bug where links in spoilers still showed
- Fix update URL in main options for Firefox users
- Fix small issue with new mobile post form link showing up.
- Hide moot's begging
Post Message Marginoption. Setting this to
Smallis the equivalent of
Slim Repliesin old OneeChan
- Changed some font sizes to be larger when at fonts greater than 13px
- Changed Marisa's mascot to a version with corrected eye colors. The old image can be found here.
- Fix forward reply hiding
- Dont color names with emails
- Fix quote coloring in spoilers
- Fix issues with hidden replies (with stubs shown)
- Make OneeChan respect fonts a little more
- Added OneeChan document class
- Fixed Cleanup CSS affecting non-boards pages likes News and Report
- Renamed 氷 to Cold Snap as per author's request
Show Header Background Gradientoption
- Some more image expanding bug fixes
- Hopefully alleviate some possible flashing before 4chan X is loaded
- Fix image expansion not showing with fit width
- Make backlink margins more consistent between replies and OPs
- Bump minimum requirement of 4chan X to 1.2.13 for Quote Threading users.
- Fix issue where inline posts have strange bottom margins
- Small bug fixes
- Fixed issues with quote threading
- Added 氷 theme
- Fix JSColor position
- Add Greentext preview
- Small bug fixes
- Almost complete rewrite of OneeChan for the v3-based rewrite of Seaweedchan's 4chan X.
- OneeChan settings are now accessed through the "Style Settings" link in the 4chan X header bar menu.
- New themes and mascots were added.
- Settings importing/exporting added.
- Exporting themes now give you a .JSON file instead of just text.
- Mascot options completely redone, now with an Appchan X-like preview.
- Smart Tripcode Hider changed to Secret Name Field with some adjustments
- Emoji and Custom Navigation are now gone, as 4chan X provides much better versions of these