The Tech Expo is an annual event that showcases work from students throughout
Browning's Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) curriculum.
- Advanced Computer Science (Grades 11 & 12)
- Intro to Computer Programming (Grade 10)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Grade 9)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Grade 7)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Grade 6)
Copyright (c) 2019 The Browning School Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE). Built by Sebastian Rodriguez using the Tachyons.io CSS library. Released under the MIT license.
This repository's license does not apply to the
projects directory. Every program within the
projects directory is the intellectual property of the student who created it. To use code from a project, please email the student for permission using (first initial)(last name)@browning.edu, ex: Sebastian Rodriguez's email is firstname.lastname@example.org. If the student graduated, please use this form to contact the Department of Computer Science & Engineering.