WooCommerce Subscribe All the Things - Sync Add-on
This is an add-on extension for WooCommerce Subscribe All the Things currently in development.
Please note: This extension is currently in development.
The goal of the extension is to allow you to synchronise the subscriptions billing period per subscription scheme.
Requires this push request to be applied in order for the extension to work. Merged!
This works with all supported product types in WooCommerce Subscribe All the Things.
Example of a Simple Product with synchronisation enabled on three Subscription Schemes.
In order to use the extension, you will need:
- WooCommerce 2.3 or newer.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.20 or newer.
- WooCommerce Subscribe All the Things v1.1.0 or newer.
- A staging or test site, I do not recommend using this on live sites yet.
- A sense of adventure as the codebase is still pre-beta.
- Download the latest version of the plugin here
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload administration screen on your WordPress site
- Select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate
Once you have this add-on activated you can now set the synchronise fields of your choosing.
Please note that you must have synchronise enabled under the "WooCommerce > Settings > Subscriptions" for this to work.
To enable this on your product:
- Go to the WooCommerce > Product > Add/Edit Product administration screen.
- Click the Subscriptions tab in the Product Data meta box.
- Add/Edit a subscription option.
- Then, you will have the option to select from the synchronise field.
- Save the product.
Example screenshot of the product meta data for a mix and match product showing the subscriptions tab with the synchronise field.
To Do List
- Need to stop the first payment date from showing on single product page.
- Test with more than one subscription scheme option.
- Test with Variable Products.
- Test with Product Bundles.
- Test with Composite Products.
- Test with Mix and Match Products.
- Test with WooCommerce Subscribe All the Things - Sign-up and Trial Add-on
Sub-total is incorrect. Possibly due to the sync date day.Fixed! 😄 Cart table item total is showing syncronising date twice. e.g. 40 € every Tuesday every Tuesday. Only with Bundled ProductsTurns out to be a bug in SATT extension not this add-on. 😄 Recurring Total is showing correct for first renewal but shows the following week also and for free. Quantity of the only item in cart is one. Only with Bundled ProductsFixed! 😄
Please only send donations either in USD (American Dollars) or EUR (Euros). Thank you.
- Initial version.
This plugin is released under GNU General Public License v3.0.
This extension is developed and maintained by me.