Warning This tutorial has not been written yet and there is an open issue about it. The following are ideas of what should be covered.
Explain how the JSON system works, and what you can do with it.
- save result+params+data, and easily access them (api + manually since they are files)
- save and access attachments (explain diff with data)
- future: union/intersection of experiments, copy and move.
- create multiple directories containing different experiments (useful for git submodules)
- how to use it: small scale (desktop + laptop dropbox), medium scale (multi-processing + git submodules), large scale (cluster with shared memory + git submodules)
- explore the results via the Experiment api (all / filter/ top)
- how it can be used in a parallel/distributed environment