QuickTube is a simple tool for searching and opening videos from video sharing web sites.
Each result includes three items: the video thumbnail, the video title and the video owner/channel. Clicking the thumbnail or the title will open the video with the chosen application. Clicking the channel will search or list its videos.
>=qtgui-5.11 >=qtcore-5.11 >=qtnetwork-5.11 >=qtqml-5.11 >=qtquick-5.11 >=qtwidgets-5.11
Build & install:
qmake make make install
Site: YouTube | Dailymotion | Vimeo
- Which site to search.
- The maximum results per search.
Safe: No | Yes
- Whether the search results should include restricted content.
Sort: Relevance | Date | Views | Rating | Alphabetical
- The method that will be used to order results.
Channel: No | Yes
- Whether to search the channel's videos or just list them.
Video: Link | Stream
- Whether to open the video link or the video stream.
Application: mpv --ytdl=yes --fs
- What application is used to open the video.