Jasy - Web Tooling Framework
Jasy is a powerful Python3-based tooling framework. It makes it easy to manage heavy web projects. Its main goal is to offer an API which could be used by developers to write their custom build/deployment scripts.
For details have a look at the official documentation.
- Jasy Boilerplate Skeleton with QuickStart guide for beginners
- Core Skeleton: Lightweight skeleton for using Jasy, Core and Api Browser with a set of pre-defined tasks.
- Jasy Locale: Demonstrating locale and translation support in Jasy/Core.
- Jasy Skeleton: Test skeletons for Jasy using different "jasy create" aspects
- Jasy Top Level Skeleton: Demonstrating how a standalone skeleton might look like.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.