This is the list of changes for the PHP_CodeCoverage 1.2 release series.
- Fixed regression introduced in PHP_CodeCoverage 1.2.4.
- Fixed #123: Incorrect code coverage for interfaces.
- Implemented #116: Do not rely on autoloader class map to populate blacklist.
- Added support for parentheses after method names in the
addUncoveredFilesFromWhitelist=FALSEis set then files that are whitelisted but not covered by a single test are now excluded from the code coverage.
- Fixed #81: Non-english locales broke the coverage bars in the HTML report.
- Fixed #118: Percentage for tested classes and traits displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed #121: One line
@coversannotations did not work.
- Fixed #115: Backwards compatibility wrapper for
trait_exists()does not work.
- Fixed invalid markup in the HTML report.
- The version number is now displayed when using PHP_CodeCoverage from a Composer install or Git checkout.
- The HTML report has been redesigned.
- The new
@coversDefaultClassannotation enables short
@coversannotations when working with long class names or namespaces.
- The new
@coversNothingannotation can be used so tests do not record any code coverage. Useful for integration testing.
processUncoveredFilesFromWhitelist=FALSEis set then files that are whitelisted but not covered by a single test are now included in the code coverage but with all lines, including those that are not executable, counted as not executed.
- PHP_CodeCoverage 1.2 is only supported on PHP 5.3.3 (or later) and PHP 5.4.7 (or later) is highly recommended.