This is the list of changes for the PHPUnit 3.7 release series.
- PHPUnit 3.7 is only supported on PHP 5.3.3 (or later) and PHP 5.4.6 (or later) is highly recommended.
- Implemented #200: When using process-isolation don't die silently when unserializing the test result fails.
- Implemented #206: Added a
callbackconstraint that is useful for making complex assertions.
- Implemented #207: Restore current working directory if is changed by a test case.
- Implemented #208: Added --test-suffix that allows specifying which filename suffixes are recognised by PHPUnit.
- Implemented #295:
assertArrayNotHasKey()now work with objects that implement ArrayAccess.
- Implemented #333: Improved reporting when there are unused CLI arguments to avoid misconceptions.
- Implemented #377: Show messages and stracktraces in JSON output for skipped and incomplete tests.
- Implemented #424: Added
assertJson*functions that work like the existing
- Implemented #492: PHPUnit now provides a
configuration.xsdschema file at http://schema.phpunit.de/configuration.xsd that can be used to validate your
- Implemented #504: Expanded the
@requiresannotation to allow for checking the existence of functions and extensions using multiple
@requires function namestatements.
- Implemented #508 #86:
@expectedExceptionMessagecan now use constants like
Classname::CONSTas their parameters. They will get evaluated if the class constant exists and used for comparison so test authors can avoid duplication.
- Implemented #512: Test listeners now trigger one autoload call instead of being silently ignored when the class was not loaded.
- Implemented #514: Failed
assertStringMatchesFormat()calls now produce a better readable diff by only marking lines as different that don't match the format specifiers.
- Implemented #515: Added
assertContainsOnlyInstancesOf()to help checking Collection objects and arrays with a descriptive assertion.
- Implemented #561: When an
@expectedExceptionfails it now shows the message of the thrown exception to ease debugging.
- Implemented #586: Improved reporting of exceptions by printing out the previous exception names, messages and traces.
@requiresannotation can now be used on the class DocBlock. Required versions can be overridden in the methods annotation, required functions and extensions will be merged.
processUncoveredFilesFromWhitelistconfiguration setting. When enabled, uncovered whitelisted files are processed to properly calculate the number of executable lines.
- Fixed #322 #320 thanks to #607: Commandline option now override group/exclude settings in phpunit.xml
- Fixed #440: Possible crash when using
--process-isolationwith PHP 5.3 and
- Fixed #523:
assertAttributeEquals()now works with classes extending internal classes like
- Fixed #581: Generating a diffs could add extra newlines in Windows.
- Fixed #636, #631: Using selenium in combination with autoloaders that die()d or produced errors when a class could't be found caused led to broken tests.
- If no tests where executed, for example because of a
--filter, PHPUnit now prints a "No tests executed" warning instead of "OK (0 tests...)".
- It is possible again to expect the generic
- Removed deprecated
--skeleton-testswitches. The functionality is now provided by the
phpunit-skelcommand of the
- Removed deprecated