Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub?
to your account
This is a backward compatibility break that was announced in the "Looking Forward" section of the PHPUnit 7 Release Announcement.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
support PHP8, currently not backward compatible with earlier PHP vers…
# method signatures
- sync signatures of PDO methods with PHP8
- PHP8 has named parameters, so also names of parameters should be compatible with parent
- change Exception thrown to sync with PHP8
- at() was deprecated as of phpunit9.3, so added a polyfill to avoid warnings for now. sebastianbergmann/phpunit#4297
- assertInternalType() was removed in phpunit9. sebastianbergmann/phpunit#3370
- setUp() and tearDown() have return type declaration of void as of phpunit8. sebastianbergmann/phpunit#3288
- @ExpectedException was removed in phpunit9. sebastianbergmann/phpunit#3333
Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue.