This is the list of changes for the PHPUnit 3.5 release series.
- Implemented TRAC-834: Refactor collection, processing, and rendering of code coverage information using the PHP_CodeCoverage component.
- Implemented TRAC-948: Add D-BUS test listener.
- Implemented TRAC-967: Only populate whitelist when code coverage is used.
assertStringNotMatchesFormat()as well as
run-tests.php) format string matching.
- Added support for the XML format of mysqldump to the database extension.
- Added the
verboseattribute to the
<phpunit>element of the XML configuration file.
--log-pmdswitches have been removed. Their functionality has been or will be merged into PHP_Depend and PHPMD. Details can be found here.
--ansiswitch has been removed, please use
--coverage-sourceswitch has been removed.
--coverage-xmlswitch has been removed, please use
--log-graphvizswitch has been removed.
--log-xmlswitch has been removed, please use
--repeatswitch has been removed.
--reportswitch has been removed, please use
--skeletonswitch has been removed, please use
TestListenerimplementation that logs to PEAR::Log sinks has been removed.
- The test database functionality has been removed.
PHPUnit_Extensions_PerformanceTestCasehas been removed.
PHPUnit_Extensions_RepeatedTesthas been removed.
PHPUnit_Util_FilterIteratorwith the PHP_FileIterator component.
PHPUnit_Util_Templatewith the Text_Template component.