Clone this wiki locally
- eager/unique choices
- priority queue with context as priority
- breadth first search
- coverage store as strategy transformer
- search based on coverage
- conversion of non-deterministic functions to primitive functions (committed choice?)
implement constraint solvers
SAT solver, Integer Interval solver
implement unification by storing a mapping of ID’s that are used for renarrowing
- Core Haskell (GHC/YHC?) → CFLP
- Flat Curry → Core Haskell/CFLP?
- use dph to compute normal forms.
- provide parallel pattern matching?