Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Release Notes of v1.0.0-rc0
- String comprehensions with csemver objects
- incBuild, incPrerelease functions to increment the last portion of the prerelease and build identifiers
values()to retrieve view objects (in Python 2.7 as well as in Python 3) of the semver version parts.
- Replaced semver dependencies with own implementation
- Index operator now allows digit-strings or integers for the major, minor and patch key values.
csemver.numberproperty now returns a str instead of a dict.
If you wish to get a tuple or a dict, just do
ais a csemver instance
- prerelease and build properties. They are now accessible through the index operator:
Release Notes of v0.2.1-rc0
- csemver now supports adding versions
csemver.parse("a.b.c") + csemver.parse("d.e.f")
- parse method added as a shortcut for
- prerelease and build fields to set prerelease and build-tag
- Introduced python2 support (maybe it will be dropped in the future)
- Added unit tests
- Added index operator to object, it is now possible to select specific parts with
a['major'], a['minor'], a['patch'], a['prerelease'], a['build']. The fields are also writeable.
csmver.parsedoes not had a default value
- some getters did not return a value
incMajor, incMinor, incPatchare now chainable and support additional integer parameter to specify amount
- Added deprecation warning to setNumber
a.numberwill return an string instead of an dict.