LDAP Plugin for Fat Free CRM
Include the gem in your Gemfile:
gem "ffcrm_ldap", "~> 0.1.4"
Generate config files
rails generate ffcrm_ldap:install
development: host: ldap.example.com port: 548 ssl: true bind_dn: 'uid=admin.user,ou=admins,dc=example,dc=com' bind_passwd: 'password' search_base: "ou=people,dc=example,dc=com" user_filter: "(uid=%s)"
email: mail first_name: givenname last_name: sn phone: telephonenumber mobile: mobile
Contributing to ffcrm_ldap
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Seb Jacobs. See LICENSE.txt for further details.