After Effects Scripting Sublime Text Package
Sublime Text package for After Effects.
The build system will :
- Copy your current .jsx file in your AfterEffects Scripts folder so you don't have to develop in that folder.
- Run the script in After Effects.
With zip file
- Download and unzip in your Sublime Text packages folder.
- Rename the folder to
The "Packages" directory is located at:
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text [version]/Packages
%APPDATA%/Sublime Text [version]/Packages/
- Default version of After Effects is set to CC 2015. If you're using an older version, just change the version in
build.shon OS X or in
- On Windows 8 or Windows 10, you will need to run Sublime Text as administrator.
- Open Sublime Text and go
Tools > Build System > AfterEffectScriptingand build with
⌘ + B(OS X)
CTRL + B(Windows).