Join GitHub today
COPS aka Calibre OPDS (and HTML) PHP Server
COPS is a light alternative to Calibre content server / Calibre2OPDS.
- Fully compliant OPDS catalog with Opensearch.
- Web browsable catalog accessible on every device (smartphone, tablet, e-ink eReader, ...).
- HTML5 / CSS3 interface with responsive design and client side rendering for speed.
- Multiple Calibre database support in a single COPS install.
- Epub metadata update like Calibre Content Server (enable it with $config['cops_update_epub-metadata']) : If you fixed the author name / a tag / the serie name of a book in Calibre, then the epub you'll download with COPS will contain the fix.
- Calibre custom columns.
- Facets in the OPDS feed to filter book list (the only OPDS clients supporting it are Mantano Reader and Bluefire for now).
- Multilanguage : English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Chinese.
Howto / FAQ
- Opensearch in OPDS feed
- Url Rewriting with COPS
- Howto - Synology
- Howto - PHP Embedded Server
- Full configuration with Nginx
- Updating COPS translations
Or you can also check the releases
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.