Selfbalancing robot in Arduino. Implemented with PID controllers, FIR filters, complementary filter. More info at http://sebastiannilsson.com/k/projekt/selfbalancing-robot/
- selfbalancingrobot is the main code for the balancing robot.
- You can use this without the console if you want. Just comment everything with I2C communication to the console.
- selfbalancingrobot_console is the code for the console.
- Uses a nokia display and some tatile buttons for on-the-fly configuration of the robot.
- Much faster than uploading new code with different parameters.
- FIR filter library at https://github.com/sebnil/FIR-filter-Arduino-Library
- FreeIMU library at http://www.varesano.net/projects/hardware/FreeIMU
- PID library at https://github.com/br3ttb/Arduino-PID-Library
- Button library at https://github.com/JChristensen/Button
- Adafruit_GFX library (for the console) at https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-GFX-Library
- Adafruit_PCD8544 library (for the console) at https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-PCD8544-Nokia-5110-LCD-library