Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Automated Dynamic Application Penetration Testing (ADAPT)
- This article describes the steps for setting up the ADAPT tool, designed for the automated pentesting of web applications. This guide assumes the presence of an Ubuntu Ubunutu 16.04 Operating system.
- Download latest version of ADAPT from https://github.com/secdec/ADAPT/releases
- Extract ADAPT via terminal
a. tar -xvfz adapt.tar.gz
- Open a new terminal (ctrl+alt+t)
- Navigate to the newly decompressed ADAPT folder
a. Ensure your environment has network access
- Execute the install script(install.sh)
sudo chmod +x install.sh-ensures install.sh is executable
c. When prompted, enter your administrator's password
- ADAPT should now be ready for configuration
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.